Monday, October 17, 2016

The Meyer Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I was excited when Brittney contacted me to photograph her lovely family.  She is a very talented local photographer and I have followed her work for the last couple of years.  It's a huge compliment when a photographer asks you to photograph her family.

They were all so down to earth and just such a loving, beautiful family.  I had the pleasure of photographing them on their beautiful property on the most perfect fall evening!




The real moments are always my favorite!
Boys will be boys...


Such gorgeous sisters!


I LOVE how in love these two are!  It makes taking pictures of them so easy and makes for beautiful images!



The beautiful girls of the family...


The handsome boys of the family...



Momma and her baby boy...melts my heart!!!


Because Brittney is such an amazing photographer and is completely capable of photographing her children individually, I didn't get individual images of the kids...not intentionally at least!  There were a couple of moments that I just HAD to capture.

How beautiful is she?!  Like a DOLL!


And a silly boy with suspenders in the golden sun?  That is just a boy ASKING to be photographed!


This image of this lovely family...picture perfect.


You know what, though?  THIS is my favorite!
Lots of love to go around in this family!


Thank you Brittney and family for inviting me out to your lovely home to capture you all in pictures! It was such a pleasure to meet each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment