Monday, October 31, 2016

Kaitlyn ~ Class of 2017 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Kaitlyn was so fun!  When I started with her session, she acted as though she might need a lot of direction and then I realized about 10.7 seconds into the session that she knew EXACTLY what to do in front of the camera!







I even caught a couple of moments of Kaitlyn letting loose and being completely herself!





Such a gorgeous girl inside and out!





Kaitlyn will be playing softball in college, so we obviously had to do some softball pictures to complete her session!




Thank you so much, Kaitlyn for making my job so easy!  My camera LOVED you and it was such a pleasure to meet you and have you in front of my lens!  Can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment