Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Hunter Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

You guys, I cannot even express how awesome this family is!

They are so adorable and so fun and I LOVED photographing them!



Their kiddos are the sweetest.  We laughed so much...fake laughs AND real laughs! ;)





These two love each other so much and THAT makes for great pictures!







You know what though?  When Mom and Dad love each other so much, it just makes for more love to go around in a family.  And these two are such beautiful people inside and out.  They are so full of love and joy and light.  It's a beautiful thing to be in the presence of this family.


Daddy and Mommy love shots are always among my favorites...





You just don't get a lot more picture perfect than this family.

I couldn't help myself from sharing several more pictures than I usually do...I just couldn't pick!



And probably my favorite shot!
Love this so much!



Thank you Hunter Family for spending some time in front of my lens.  It was such a pleasure to capture your beautiful family for you in pictures and I cannot wait for you to see all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment