Friday, October 21, 2016

Lauren ~ Class of 2017 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Lauren was the sweetest.  Seriously, such a fun girl to spend the evening with last week!

I love photographing seniors...it has becoming one of my favorite things to do!  Seniors are just so excited about their next chapter, they are always fun and somehow every senior I photograph is so stinkin' adorable!

The entire session, I could not figure out who Lauren looked like, but I KNEW she looked like someone famous or someone I knew.  It wasn't until the last few minutes of her session that it HIT me...she looks like Jinger Duggar!  We got a good laugh out of that when I discovered that's who she reminded me of!  Ha.



















Thank you, Lauren for being such a pleasure to photograph!  I know you will be successful in all of your future endeavors!  Best wishes to you as you finish your high school career.  I so enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment