Monday, October 10, 2016

A Beautiful Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It was a gorgeous morning last week when I got to photograph this beautiful extended family!


I have photographed the Cutler Family in the delivery room when Sarah delivered her two littlest babies and another time when I got to photograph their family out on their beautiful property.  I was so excited to get to go out to their property to photograph them again!  So gorgeous out there!




Her sister's family was even in for the weekend from St. Louis to be part of the session.  I'm so glad it worked out!  They were such an awesome family!




Even Sarah's brother, Dan was in from Kansas City!  What a great uncle he is...the kids just adore him!


I love when I get to get pictures of all of the combinations of people in an extended family.  I even snuck a picture of Grandma and Grandpa alone. :)


It's often hard to get all of the grandkids together...especially as the kids get older and their are so many schedules and activities to work around.  I was happy that this session worked out because images like this are often so hard to get without someone often being missing.  While not everyone was the HAPPIEST in this shot, I feel like it is a good representation of this season of life for this extended family...


We got smiles out of everyone here!  Woohoo!


The grandparents' pride and joy right here!


And here...


Such a great group of people.  Lots of love for one another which always makes for wonderful pictures!


A beautiful family, a beautiful property, beautiful children and adults and lots of love.  Can't beat that!


Thank you all for getting together so I could capture you in pictures.  It was such a pleasure to meet each of you and as usual, Sarah and Travis, I love having you in front of my lens. :)  I can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment