Monday, October 17, 2016

Mama Bear Dares Podcast - Quad Cities Photographer

On of my favorite sessions to date right here!
These girls.  I don't have enough time to say all that I would like to about them.  They are "doers" and they love and give and inspire and laugh and spread joy and are changing the world.  Truly.  They are the real deal.  I am blessed to call them my friends.

They have the most INCREDIBLE podcast.  You don't listen to podcasts?  Well, let me tell you...I had NEVER listened to one before they started theirs.  It's one you will not want to stop listening to!  You will laugh, cry, think, laugh some more and be so inspired and feel so good about yourself after listening.  Check it out... Mama Bear Dares.  Do it.  Right now.  I'll wait here.

Did you go and subscribe?  No?  I'm not saying anymore until you do.


Done?
Okay, good...moving on to how adorable they are!

So I'm hoping they didn't want too much of a professional look to their headshots! LOL

No, I'm kidding, I got PLENTY of professional (ish) shots for them, but let's get real, the more 'real' shots are just way better.  My cheeks actually HURT from smiling after going through these pictures. And if they don't make you want to listen to their podcast, then I just don't know if we can be friends.













The complete butt area of jeans were ripped out to get some of these shots...in downtown Davenport...walking around.  It was quite the spectacle.  I was dying...so funny you guys!





Tesi always drinks coffee that way...


Leslie always drinks coffee this way...


Love these girls...and you will too.  I promise.


Thanks girls, for letting me photograph you both.  I had so much fun!  Same time next week? ;)  

Love you girls so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. You are so talented! I am laughing again just thinking about how much fun this was!! Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete