Monday, September 1, 2014

What location should we use? - Quad Cities Photographer

Every time I schedule a session, that is one of the main decisions (aside from what you're going to wear of course!) that must be made.  I offer up my opinions and often my clients have ideas as well.  I have decided to create a guide of sorts.  A list of my favorite local locations with images as examples from each location so you can make your decision more easily!

Within each location linked below I will describe what that spot has to offer, if there are specific times of day I prefer to use that location or not use it and any other pieces of information I think might aid you in making your decision.

I am always open to any suggestions, so please don't hesitate to come up with another option if you would like!








No comments:

Post a Comment