Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Cutler Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It's crazy sometimes when I look at pictures like these.  You see, I may be 34 years old with 3 kids and a husband, but for the most part, I feel the same as I did when I was in high school.  Then I look at pictures like these of my friends from high school with their spouses and families, I think back to the times when we were cheerleaders together, when we went on drives in my convertible just after I turned 16, when we were in class together.  It seems like a million years ago, while also like it was just yesterday.  Never would I have imagined that I would have been in the delivery room with Sarah photographing the birth of her second child and then a few months later on her property with her beautiful family, photographing them all together!

Sarah and I went several years with no contact after high school and thanks to social media, were reconnected.  She is still the sweet, smart, cheerful, beautiful, kind girl I knew in high school, but has become an amazing, loving wife and mother as well.


And she and Travis make absolutely gorgeous children!!!

Felix has become such a big boy since I saw him take his first breaths only a few short months ago!


Celia has grown and matured so much as she's fallen into her roll as big sister as well!
This girl is so fun and full of personality!


It was amazing to stroll through this lovely family's several acre property to photograph them.  And when I captured this moment, I was doing a happy dance inside.
One of my all time favorite family pictures I have captured to date...


There are so many things I love to photograph...especially the love between a parent and their child...







I love that Celia had her special bunnies with her during pictures.  I always want to capture families and children how they are and where they are at for that point in time.  I have a feeling that I would not have been successful in capturing Celia appropriately had she not had her bunnies. :)


And Felix...well I certainly wouldn't have done my job if I didn't get him chewing on something! :)



Real life...freezing the moment in a picture...freezing in time the way that life was like when you only had two children ages 2 and 8 months.

That is what this is...


Thank you Sarah, Travis, Celia and Felix for welcoming me onto your gorgeous property to photograph you all!  I love having you in front of my lens and look forward to having the opportunity to capture you all again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment