Monday, September 8, 2014

The Leone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love photographing this family!  This is the 3rd year in a row that I have had the pleasure of them sitting in front of my lens.  I don't need to say why I like to photograph them...it is obvious!

What a gorgeous, loving, fun and happy group they are!
I love how much they all love each other and how it shines through in their images each year.


And it starts with a loving Mom and Dad...they've got that one covered. ;)


Kaleb has grown and changed SO MUCH since last year!  I was shocked when he stepped out of the car!


And these sweet twins Alaina and Jonathan are always such a blast to photograph...so full of personality!
And they have gotten so much bigger in the last year too!




EEK!  What a great group of kids!


I love getting individual images of parents with their kids...they are always some of my favorites!






And I just have to say that teenage boys are not easy to photograph most often.  Not Kaleb...he was so willing to do whatever I asked!


I secretly look forward to a message each fall from this family asking to schedule their session...they are always so easy to work with and I get so excited when I hear from them!


And this is a new favorite family image of mine.  Love this candid moment so much!


Thank you Leone Family for putting your trust in my yet again to capture your family in pictures!  I love having you all in front of my lens and getting to spend an hour with you all each fall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment