Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What a fun family! - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family was so much fun to photograph!  I have had the pleasure of photographing the Christ Family several times now and was even able to photograph the extended Christ Family last fall so I was excited to get to photograph the Hein side of this extended family.  I knew they would be a good time. :)

They were all such naturals in front of the camera!


I am reminded so often, but especially with amazing families like this, that I am so blessed to get to call this my career!


It all started with these two...still in love after all these years!


The original Hein Family...that is one beautiful family!


Both Heidi and Heather have such beautiful and fun families!



That's a lot of grand daughters there!  Those are two very blessed grandparents!


These families produce some good looking girls if I do say so myself! :)

My camera loved each of them!


I can't believe what a beautiful young lady Katelyn has become since the first time I photographed her!  What a beauty!


Natalie is all personality!  What a gorgeous girl...we got this session scheduled JUST before she got herself some braces!


It was so fun meeting this gorgeous girl and seeing that she has just as much beauty and personality as her cousins!  Those eyes, those freckles, that smile...eek.


This family was a dream to photograph...


Beautiful sisters!


And there is just so much "technically" wrong with this image that I typically never would have posted it...and it's not sharp either, but I couldn't resist.  It makes me smile!


We finished the session by putting the grand daughters in their leather jackets, boots and their mean faces and doing some pictures in front of Grandpa's toy.

The mean faces didn't last long! ;)


Thank you thank you thank you all for being the reason I do this job!  It was so fun to photograph each of you and I really appreciate you all putting up with me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment