Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Beautiful Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

 I have to pinch myself sometimes when I look back at the pictures of the families I get to photograph.  There are so many beautiful people in this community...beautiful on the outside AND inside...people that I never would have had the pleasure to meet had it not been for this line of work.  I am blessed.

This is one of those families...beautiful on the outside (obviously!) AND the inside...

They have some seriously stunning kiddos!
Picture perfect if I do say so myself!


And then a picture like this happens and honestly, it might be my favorite!
This is real life...and real life is beautiful...and adorable! ;)


Such nice people, these two...


Their children were so well behaved and photogenic and sweet...I could go on and on...





It was a gorgeous evening to photograph this gorgeous family...



Thank you all for standing in front of my lens.  It was such a pleasure to meet you and spend a little bit of time capturing your absolutely gorgeous family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment