Monday, August 4, 2014

The Berkey Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I was excited to meet beautiful Violet and photograph her for her big birthday coming up!  She is clearly adored by her parents and rightfully so...she is a DOLL!  So sweet and easy going!



You can tell she is her Mommy and Daddy's world...




And they are hers!


She has such a sweet disposition.  I just loved having her in front of my lens!


And this girl has STYLE! :)


I love little one's chubby hands!


It was such a gorgeous night to photograph such an incredibly gorgeous family!


Sweet Violet needed a little appetizer before her first taste of birthday cake...


Then it was CAKE SMASH TIME!!!!


However, Violet wasn't so sure about cake...or the mess...or the taste...


Back away everyone...this is my cake!


A little smashing happened.


There was a little mess.


And that's about as wild as it got!  Sweet, clean Violet just wasn't a huge fan of cake...period.  She looked pretty adorable covered in it though!


This family was a dream to photograph...a dream, I tell you!


Their love for each other and their baby girl shines through!  They are just a great family...you can tell in a very short time of being in their presence and it was such a pleasure to meet them and spend some time photographing them!


Thank you guys for being so amazing to work with and for sharing your beautiful family with me and my camera!  It was so fun to spend such a lovely evening getting to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment