Monday, August 18, 2014

Perfectly Gorgeous Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This evening was beautiful...perfectly gorgeous.  I knew on my drive to the session that it was perfect and I couldn't wait to meet the family I was to be photographing.

As soon as they stepped out of their car and I saw how perfectly gorgeous they were, I knew that the evening...the beautiful family...well, it was just going to work!

And it did...




And there were yellow flowers in the tall grasses to match Quinn's yellow dress!


This was the most laid back baby around, I tell ya!





I couldn't wait to get their images on my computer to see them all!
We had such a great time on this beautiful night...



Thank you guys for spending some time with me and allowing me to freeze this point in your life for you in photographs.  You are such a beautiful family and it was truly a pleasure to meet you and be given the opportunity to photograph you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment