Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Monroe: 5 Days NEW - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

This little bug is almost 2 weeks old already and she is an amazing baby!  I photographed her at just 6 days new and she was a dream...she has remained that way since!

And the smile...SWOON!

She is one happy girl!




You just don't get much more gorgeous than this little one!


Chubby cheeks for miles...



And you all know by now that I LOVE me some baby feet!





Her adoring sister, Eden loves her so much!
She is such a great big sister!!!




All three girls posing for their portrait...even Zoey is a great little model!


Snuggles with Mommy and Daddy...





This is just a great family who I am blessed to know and love.  I can't wait to photograph them as their girls grow and change!





Sweet Monroe scored big time when God gave her this set of parents and such a sweet big sister!

I think they probably feel like the ones who scored though! ;)


A perfect fit to round out this already incredible family.



These moments with your infant are so fleeting, it is such a pleasure to freeze them in time for my clients.  To be able to photograph Sweet Monroe's journey into this world, from Samantha's maternity photos to Monroe's birth to finally being home and with her family is just so awesome!

Thank you Samantha and Adam for again allowing me to capture these moments for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment