Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Gorgeous Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

As soon as I met this beautiful family, I knew it would be a great session.
You just can't deny their beauty!  And their kids...soooo well behaved.  Not to mention that the location was incredibly beautiful as well!


The Hayes Family is stunning...


Picture Perfect, I tell ya...


And their children are just so sweet and gorgeous.


And then the Havill Family stepped in front of my lens and they were just as well behaved and gorgeous!


I mean, c'mon!  How adorable are they?!?!!!


And their kiddos knew how to work the camera too!


These families come from good stock. ;)


3 beautiful ladies...a mother and her daughters.


Daddy's girls...


These beautiful sisters are more than just beautiful on the outside.  They were kind and personable and fun to photograph!

They original Thomas Family...


This is one blessed Papa and Nana with their beautiful grandchildren!


What a great group of kids to have in front of my lens...and good looking to boot!


And we topped the session off with a little race. ;)


What a perfect evening it was with this incredible family.


Thank you all for hanging out with me for a bit and letting me capture you all in pictures!  It was such a pleasure to meet you and spend some time with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment