Friday, August 8, 2014

An Incredible Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This crew...they were incredible.  They welcomed me into their home and onto their beautiful property and treated me like they had known me for years.  What a great group of people!

I have had the pleasure of photographing Tammy and her family a few times now and was thrilled last winter when she said she wanted to do a large group session with her extended family.  I knew that they would be a great group if Tammy was related to them!

And what a great group of kids!


And the two that started it all.
Good people, I tell ya...


Let's start with this beautiful family...


I look forward to having them in front of my lens every year!


And though the boys aren't huge fans of getting their pictures taken (what boys are?!), they always cooperate!




And how about this gorgeous group?!
They were so fun to photograph, clearly in love and so genuinely nice and personable.
Loved photographing them as well!



And again...SUPER cooperative kiddos!





And a daddy with his daughters...I am in love with this...I am in love with how much you can see the girls love their daddy!


And as if two incredible families isn't enough...there is a THIRD!  And they were a blast to photograph...adorable family, full of energy and smiles!



And yet again, my camera loved these two kiddos!




It's no wonder these girls have such amazing families.
Just look at them!!!
It was a FUN group for sure!


And these ladies other halves...that is a trio of studs if  I do say so myself. ;)


The original Bonifas Family...


Look at how blessed these grandparents are!


I can't say enough about how welcomed I felt in this family's home.  They are just a really great group of people who I am blessed to have gotten to meet and photograph.  The fact that I get to meet such incredible people is my favorite part of this job and I drove away from this session with a huge smile on my face.

I couldn't wait to get home and get the images on my computer to see them!

Thank you all for being an absolute pleasure to photograph...my cheeks hurt from smiling while I edited all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment