Saturday, May 25, 2013

Siblings - Quad Cities Childrens Photographer

I got to photograph Aydan and Madi again a couple of weeks ago! They are the children of a friend of mine from high school and as you can see, they are adorable!
 
Madi has grown up so much in the last few months since I photographed her last!

And Aydan is as fun as ever to photograph.  He just does his own thing and I happen to be there to photograph it.  It makes for JUST the type of pictures I like to get!
 
 


And this one is on the move now!

And soooo happy and full of smiles!

That profile...I couldn't resist posting this picture.  She has pretty much the best profile ever!
 
 And this shot made me actually laugh out loud!
Ha...love it.
The joys of having small siblings!
I have a feeling this is the scene at the Shay household quite often.  Big brother dragging little sister around, little sister getting choked and being annoyed.  I mean, at least that's how it is at my house!
Thanks again for coming all of this way so I could capture your children again, Corrine!  It's always nice to see you and your adorable kiddos and get a chance to chat a bit while we're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment