Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bentlee - Quad Cities Children Photographer

This is 3 year old Bentlee...
 
He is one fun kid!  It was awesome getting spend some time with him and his mama who happens to be my dear friend of over a decade!


Oh my, the love just pours from the screen in this picture!  I can't hardly stand it!
Amanda is one incredible, loving, hard working, beautiful mommy!


And this one has her wrapped around his little finger! ;)


He is smart and hilarious and HANDSOME and they are so blessed to have each other!

 


He keeps Amanda on her toes for sure!


And let's get real here...He.Is.A.Stud.
What 3 year old is this stylin' and has this much swag?!
Yup, Bentlee does...he's full of personality and I have a feeling he's going to be keeping his mama's hands full for years to come!


Amanda and Bentlee...thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you two and also letting me stay at your house while I was in town working for the weekend! :)
Amanda, with Mother's Day approaching, I hope you know how much I admire you and respect you.  You are an amazing mama and still find time to be an amazing friend and person.  I love that after all of these years and not living by one another, we can pick up right where we left off everytime we talk or get together.  I am so blessed by your friendship and Bentlee couldn't ask for a better mommy!  Keep on keepin' on and know how much you are loved!
Can't wait until the next time we get together!
Happy Mother's Day to you dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment