Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Andrew at 3 - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I have had the pleasure of photographing Andrew as an infant, at 1, at 2 and now 3...in fact, the day before his 3rd birthday!
He has changed so much over the last 3 years!  However, his face is just as adorable as it was the first day I saw him!
 
And he is blessed to have these 2 awesome people to call Mommy and Daddy...


And something tells me that they feel like the blessed ones.
This child is adored!


How could you not adore this sweet boy?!


We had fun running around and playing.  He is the typical busy 3 year old which always makes for a fun and busy photo session!


Peek-a-boo!
 


And as all of you know...the candid moments captured are my favorite...and this one...well, it is just plain awesome!
I LOVE this shot!
Real life, people...real life with a 3 year old boy!
This picture makes me smile (and laugh) instantly...no matter how many times I look at it.  I love images like that!


Thank you Stacey, Matt and Andrew for letting me into your world each year to capture these moments photographically...it is always such a pleasure to see your beautiful family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment