Saturday, May 4, 2013

Serendipity Spa - Quad Cities Photographer

My dear friend of a decade has worked so hard as an esthetician for so many years and recently realized her dream of owning her own spa. So if you live in or near the Des Moines area, a visit to Serendipity Spa in Clive is a MUST! It's beautiful and relaxing and Melissa does incredible work...for real, she is amazing at what she does...the best in the business. Everyone who meets her loves her and you would too!
 
I was thrilled when she asked me to take these photographs for her makeup station at the spa.  It was so different than what I am used to doing and so much fun to try something new!  And really, she does magic with makeup too, people!
 
 
 
 
 

So you should go to Serendipity Spa.  Whether you have a skin care concern or just want to be pampered...GO!

Visit the Serendipity Spa website HERE and you can even book your appointment online!

And Melissa...thank you so much for trusting in my work enough to have me take these photos for your beautiful new spa!  I am so proud of you and so excited as you begin this new venture with Serendipity Spa!  Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment