Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Picture Perfect - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I would say this is the definition of "Picture Perfect"
How adorable are they?!
This is the 2nd time I have had the pleasure of photographing this gorgeous family and it was probably even more fun than the 1st time!
 
The weather was perfect and the location perfect, but you could put this family anywhere and they'd look good. :)


Clearly they have some good genes!
I love shots of the Mommy and Daddy...


And this is just too much...look at these beautiful children...


Jake is one seriously cooperative young man.
Boys this age are often times not super willing to even look at the camera, let alone smile and do anything I ask and do it willingly!
This is a great kid!


And Nate is FULL of personality and again, unbelievably cooperative and adorable!


And Carly...the princess.  That she IS!  As beautiful as a princess and equally as sweet.
Their parents are doing SOMETHING right...that's obvious!


The ladies of the family...LOVE me a Mommy Love moment... 


And look at this group of cool guys.
The handsome men of the family...


And you know I like to end with the "real" moments captured. :)
This one is awesome...love it!  I belive I was joking about making them kiss and then I just snapped away while the sibling shennanigans began!


And this one actually makes me laugh out loud.
Possibly one of my favorite candid shots of the session...the cooperative eldest, the comedic middle child and the girly princess, the baby of the family...love it!


And it appears Nate is celebrating here...good call.  I'm celebrating the session too...a success indeed!
 
 Thank you so much, Bachman Family for not only allowing me to photograph your family, but for making me look good, yet again!  It's clear you all can't take a bad picture. :)  It's always a pleasure photographing your wonderful family...you make my job so fun and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment