Monday, June 8, 2015

Clasen Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

You guys, this family is so amazing.
Sara's hands are full of children and her heart is full of love.  She is an amazing woman and mama and seeing these kids in her arms makes my heart full.

They are ALL blessed to have each other!

We fit in this session between downpours and this group was definitely the shiny part of my day!




Trenton....those dimples!

He is such a sweet kid and handsome to boot!



Landon...that sparkle in his eyes!
He is full of personality!



The baby, Cora.  
Look at those cheeks!
What a beauty!!!
She is such a strong little girl and very independent...and she is a GIRL...she loves to accessorize!



Brothers...


This Mama loves and is loved beyond words...







She might also be the coolest mom ever!
It rained before our session which means there were plenty of puddles to play in and she let the kids have a good time!
I didn't complain...made for some fun pictures!



It also made for a lot of cleanup for her!


Sara, you are an amazing woman and I am so happy I got to photograph your beautiful family!  Thank you for spending some time with me allowing me to capture you all in pictures that I hope you cherish forever!





No comments:

Post a Comment