Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Sanders Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I loved photographing this most adorable family!!!

Seriously...I can't even handle how perfect they are!

Big changes are ahead for them as they are leaving the Quad Cities to start a new adventure and a new chapter in their lives.


How disappointing is that for me?!
I won't be able to have the gorgeous Teagan in front of my lens again!



Oh that face!
My camera loved her!



Daddy and Mommy Love pictures...always some of my favorites!



We wandered around downtown and had just a great time...and I happened to snap a few pictures here and there.  I could have placed them anywhere and they would have looked gorgeous!



I love capturing all of the rolls and dimples on little ones...those hands and chubby feet are just too much!


The rolls!!!
The TOES!
Cutest.Thing.EVER.


And probably my favorite family shot from the evening...



Thank you Sanders Family for being such a joy to meet and photograph!  I wish you only the best in your next chapter of life and only wish I had met you sooner so I could have had you in front of my lens more than just this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment