Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Edkins - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This gorgeous family was so fun to photograph!
We had a gorgeous evening and a breathtaking location, but they would have looked good anywhere I would have photographed them!


I'm pretty sure Casey could have spent all evening getting his pictures taken...it was his favorite.  Ha!


He helped me keep Ann from talking so much so we could get some good pictures! ;)
(and just for the record, I am KIDDING... I love clients who talk to me during their sessions!)


These girls were amazing...my camera loved them!


My camera always loves freckles, so Lexi was the perfect model for me!  Look at those adorable freckles!  Love!


Sweet Mickie with that sparkle in her eye was the epitome of a 7 year old girl...and I can't think of many photographers who don't enjoy photographing 7 year old girls!  That is just the perfect age for willing models!


These two pretty much never fight...or so I hear.


I love it when  a mom and dad are willing to do pictures of just the two of them in their family session.  It is so important to get those images as well and often end up being some of my favorites!


So perfect...


That is in addition to my most favorites which are the Mommy and Daddy Love pictures!





Such a fun evening spent with this family!


I love photographing families with things that are important to them.  At the beginning of their session, I was talking with Ann about their property and she pointed out this apple tree and told me how much she loves it.  I was not going to let the session come to an end without capturing an image of her family by it...and I adore this image!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole series of images!




Thank you so much Edkin Family for spending the evening with me, being so wonderful to photograph and so willing to do whatever I asked!  Also, thank you Casey for making sure the snake was gone before we started taking your pictures right next to it and also pointing out that the grassy area I was about to have you step into was actually a field of poison ivy.  Poison ivy probably wouldn't have been that good of a souvenir to have after your session.

You all can stand, sit, laugh and smile in front of my lens ANY time!


1 comment: