Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Johnson Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

What a gorgeous evening it was to photograph this gorgeous family!



My camera loved them all...and these kiddos...c'mon, too cute!



Daddy with his loves...


Mommy love...





Kids Cole's age aren't always super willing to get their picture taken...especially boys.  Not Cole, he was a trooper and never once complained!



What a beauty!!!


Smiles weren't being handed out left and right from this one, but when he did...it was adorable!


Some of my favorite shots when I do family portraits are of Mom and Dad.



A gorgeous family indeed...



Thank you Johnson Family for spending some of your evening with me!  It was so great to meet you all.  I had a great time photographing your gorgeous family...can't wait for you to see all of the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment