Monday, November 18, 2013

The Roberson Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This is another one of those families who I have had the pleasure of photographing through the different stages of their relationship.  They were one of my first sessions I photographed when I started this business when I did their engagement session.  Then, I did some photographs on their wedding day and when Levi was a chubby 6 month old.  And now Levi is a busy toddler and I was thrilled to photograph them again!



They are such a beautiful family and I am happy to call them friends!


And they know how to make beautiful babies...that's for sure!
 


He has amazing eyes!


He is a busy boy and so smart!  It was so much fun running around with him and witnessing how incredibly loved he is!
 


It couldn't have been a more gorgeous fall evening to capture this gorgeous family in pictures!


Thank you Seth, Amanda and Levi for letting me spend some time with you this weekend!  It is always so wonderful to see you and fills me with such joy that you have given me the opportunity to capture your beautiful growing family each step of the way!  Much love to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment