Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The DeCook Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family is so special to me.
It helps that they are a beautiful family and my camera loves them!


I would adopt these girls...only then they couldn't marry my boys, so that wouldn't be good! LOL


Daddy Love with his littlest girl...


The big girls...


 This girl is so beautiful...I adore Sweet PhiPhi!


Pretty Chloe is like the female version of our Wesley.  She is full of spunk for sure!  Love her!


And beautiful Ava is the sweetest thing ever.  Oh my, I want her to be my daughter...or my daughter in law will do! ;)


Mommy Love...



And this picture tops my list of favorite images ever captured.  I am in love with it!
Thank you for being such amazing friends...thank you for allowing me to capture you photographically once again!  Love you guys so much!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT shots!! All good but some jump off the screen!!! :) Great looking family for sure!

    ReplyDelete