Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Luckenbach Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

What a great family I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing!
Even their dog was amazing!
I think it's smiling...doesn't it look like it?! :)


2 1/2 can sometimes be a difficult age to photograph.  Sweet Elliott was far from difficult to photograph.  What a doll he was!  We had a great time playing on this beautiful fall day!


He is all boy!  Loves sticks, leaves, running, football.  And he was sweet and as you can clearly see, ADORABLE to boot!


And that is probably because he has a wonderful mom and dad!  These two were just so laid back and easy to work with.  And they are so in love...and one of my favorite things is photographing two people who are in love.


Though I just met this family for this session and we only spent an hour together, I learned very quickly that this family is as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside...


I am in LOVE with this Mommy Love shot! 


And the ONLY thing that would have made this shot more perfect (in MY personal opinion!) is if this gorgeous, football loving family had been sporting Hawkeye gear! ;)

However, I must say...if ANYTHING could make me like Michigan, it might be this image.


Thank you Luckenbach family for letting me spend some time photographing your family!  It was such a pleasure to meet you.  What a beautiful family you have and such an incredible little boy!  You made my job easy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment