Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The apple doesn't fall far - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family...wow. They were a joy to meet and spend some time with!
Truly, they are genuinely kind, loving, fun...and very attractive! :)
 
And I realized very quickly that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
These two were so amazing and I just felt like I'd known them forever.  There children were just the same...both married well and have incredible children too!
These two have got to be so proud!

Jay and Kandis are expecting their first child in a couple of months and I had the pleasure of shooting their maternity pictures just before meeting for their family session.  It didn't take but only a few minutes with these two and I new the family shoot would go well too.
Can't wait to meet their new little bundle in a few weeks!

Brandon and Miranda were a ton of fun!
And they have a beautiful family...two adorable boys who did great for photos!

At ages 3 and 3 months, these two were impressive.  Those can be HARD ages!  Not for Carter and Chase!
Adorable, right?!

Well feast your eyes on this little stud!
Wow...those eyes.
Carter was full of energy and so incredibly cooperative!
Amazing for any child, let alone a 3 year old!

He even ran around a played with me for a few minutes!

I'd say that Chase is ready for his 1st Christmas!
He is so stinkin' cute in a Santa hat that I think it should be a permanent fixture on his head until Christmas is over!

However, he doesn't need a Santa hat to be a stunning child.
He is perfection!

The whole family is pretty picture perfect if you ask me!

I love that we actually had fun in the photo session...

And quite honestly the whole extended family is pretty picture perfect!
It was an honor photographing them...

And I would say, the saying is definitely true...
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
These kids and grandkids had to learn how to be so amazing from someone and it's clear Dave and Kay are a huge part of who they are...

Thank you Konrardy Family! 
I hope this isn't the last time you are in front of my lens!
Enjoy the new addition to your incredible family...can't wait to meet her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment