Monday, November 19, 2012

A lot in common - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I have had the pleasure of yet again photographing the Dalbey Family!
The last time they were in front of my lens was at the adoption finalization of their 2 boys!
It's been awesome knowing Kerry.  We have a lot in common.  She has helped me get through this last year and fully understands what we've been going through with the whole adoption process.  I am so grateful for her help and listening ear she has provided to me.
 
And she has some pretty amazing kiddos!

Elizabeth is such a good big sister and sooo reminds me of her mom!


Luke is fun...I loved photographing him...not sure if he loved being photographed, but he did a good job faking it! :)


And Jackson is busy and also fun to photograph!  He had a million expressions for me and I had fun chasing him around!

And a funny story about this picture...
Those leaves they are standing on were covered with "stinky balls"...really, like TERRIBLY stinky!  It was almost unbearable and the boys were plugging their noses and wanted to get out of there ASAP!  I googled what on earth those things were and found out it was a gingko tree!  Just a little fun fact...don't step on the balls that fall from a gingko tree...you will regret it. :)
 

Thank you again, Dalbey Family for allowing me to photograph your adorable family!
It is always a pleasure! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind, the feeling is mutual it's been pretty awesome getting to know you as well! I've enjoyed comparing notes. It's always good to know SOMEONE gets it:) Thanks for the adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete