Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Baby Bump - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

Maternity pictures are a new venture for me. The one and only maternity shoot I did before this one was my best friends and she put up with my lack of confidence in the session...trying different poses, just seeing what would work.  I mean, it helped that she was an incredibly gorgeous pregnant mama!
 
I was pleased that my 2nd go round was with this stunning mommy to be, Kandis.  She was just so accomodating to me, letting me roam around her home to find just the right light and locations.  She got into all of the crazy positions I asked of her and let me do my thing.  And yet again, it helps that she is incredibly beautiful!
 
I think I'm loving maternity sessions.  It's just such a special time and something that many don't capture.  Everyone I speak with who gets maternity pictures says that they are so happy they did!
 
I love that this image has Kandis and Jay's wedding picture in the background...

And it is clear that these two are incredibly in love and are so excited to welcome their first beautiful child, a daughter!
(you should have seen that baby's closet...she will be pretty in pink no doubt!)


And I've been pretty blessed to photograph the most perfect baby bumps!
 


The nursery was beautiful and soothing and perfect for the new baby who will be arriving in 10 short weeks!


So glad Daddy was cooperative and fun.  He was amazing to work with as well...I know men aren't always super thrilled about photo shoots!  These two made things easy for me...and they are an adorable couple in love which is a joy to photograph in and of itself!
 


Seriously, this is one adorable family!
I can't wait to see the face of their daughter...I'm crossing my fingers that I will be allowed to photograph her at just a few days old!  EEK!!!!

Congratulations Jay and Kandis!  Thank you so much for allowing me into your beautiful home to photograph such a special time.
Many blessings to you while you await your daughter and your new life...a baby truly DOES change everything.  Though I just met you, there is no doubt that you will make incredible parents to a blessed little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment