Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Out with a bang - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I was thrilled that my last family photo session of 2012 was the Rahe Family! :)
Unfortunately, they had to be reschedule due to rain on their original session date.  The weather ended up being GORGEOUS...and so is this family!
 
I photographed the Rahe Family a year ago for the first time and was so excited they allowed me to capture their family in pictures again this year.
The kids have grown up so much in the last year!
Brayden is as adorable as ever...and tiny!
 

And Katelyn has grown up and matured so much!  She is a beautiful girl to say the least!
 

I love capturing candid moments like this!
 

It was such a fun session.  They are so easy to photograph and it was such a great way to end my family season for 2012!

Thank you again, Rahe Family for allowing me to photograph your family again this year...I had so much fun with you all and my camera clearly loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jennie! You are an incrediable person and take amazing pictures. My only problem is choosing which ones not to print!

    ReplyDelete