Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I can't call this work - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Sometimes I just have to pinch myself after a photo session. It's just amazing how easy some families are to photograph...and then they come back for more pictures and I get so excited to photograph them again!
 
This is one of those families...it's families like this that make me realize I can't call this work...it's too much fun to be "work".
 

Natalie and Kaitlyn have grown up since our session almost exactly 1 year ago.

They are so adorable that they grace the header of this blog!
Some things never change...there's a good chance they'll be gracing the header of my 2013 Jennie Peakin Photography blog header as well!

Oh Natalie.
She is ALL personality!

And her older sister, Kaitlyn is as well!

I'm tellin' ya, these beauties are super fun and super sweet girls!
 

And there was no fighting here...100% sisterly love.
I need a daughter...maybe 2...if they could be as fun and loving as these 2, I wouldn't hesitate!

And sometimes I let my kiddos "work it" for the camera and do whatever their posing heart desires.
These girls absolutely took advantage.
LOVE these next 2 images!
 

And as you all know by now, the candid moments captured are my favorite!
I am pretty much completely in love with this shot!

Thank you yet again for a great session, Christ Family!
You all are UH-MAZING and I love photographing you.
Same time next year?
Or maybe we can work on picking a date that isn't freezing and windy! ;) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment