Monday, October 22, 2012

Pictures and chatting - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love photographing families for so many reasons...one of which is getting to know so many different people.
 
People all have their own stories...the stories of things they've been through, how they've grown their families, etc.  It's so fun to chat with all of these wonderful clients of mine, oftentimes learn of connections we have that we never knew before.
 
After my session with The Franks Family, Jennifer and I sat by our cars and chatted until it was almost dark.  I am a talker, so this wouldn't surprise those of you who know me! :)
 
Such a fun family... 
 

And yet again, I am lucky to get to photograph such gorgeous people!

Kaylee has the most gorgeous eyes!

And Cameron's smile...he is a little heart breaker!
 
 
 
 

LOVE this Mommy love shot!

And Kaylee with Daddy...

It's not always easy to get shots of small children together.
I love me a candid shot though!
Adorable siblings!
 
 Thank you Franks Family for spending some time at the park with me.  And Jennifer, it was so nice to get to know you a little better!  Thank you for making me forget that I was actually working!

No comments:

Post a Comment