Monday, October 1, 2012

Growing Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It was my pleasure to photograph these gorgeous children and their parents yet again this year! They are a fun, laid back group...I love photographing them. :) This year was EASY! The older ones in the group were old enough to cooperate and the little ones were too little to know anything different than sitting there and being cute! And cute they are! Each and every one of these children are so stunning. I think that there are some seriously good looking genes in these blood lines.
 
From left to right...
Stella (3 mos young), Lillie (7 years), Carter (3 years), Kaalyn (10 years), Myla (4 years) and Wesley (8 mos).
 
Let's start with the baby.
Stella.
If she doesn't make your uterus flip, I don't know what will!
And she is so sweet!  I didn't hear her cry once...

Mommy Love.
Stephanie and Stella...love the yawn!

Carter...handsome brown eyed boy.

He was so good...3 year olds are difficult.  Parents seem to always think that their kids are not doing well, but I love the candid moments captured when they are just being themselves.  And Carter was one of the easiest 3 year olds I've photographed!

And he loves his sister.
These are 2 beautiful children to say the least!

And I am pretty much in love with this shot!

What a gorgeous family (inside and out!) they are!

Moving on to the Petersen Kids...
Wesley (I'm a bit partial to this little dude's name;))
I mean, he had me giggling the whole time.
Seriously, he is a HAM and had the hair to match...I will personally go kick some rear end if either of his parents cut his incredible hair!

Oh my, he was FULL of expressions!
Never got upset in the slightest...happy the entire time!

Myla is a beauty for sure!
She is all 4...and last year, she was all 3.
I feel like she changed the most since last year.
 

And Lillie knew JUST what to do in front of the camera!
She may have a modeling career in her future.
She was FUN to photograph!
Those eyes, that sweet smile.

That personality!

Kaalyn is the oldest of the bunch.
She was so mature and motherly with all of the kids.
Adorable.
And 10 can be an awkward age, but she just might be one of the most pretty 10 year olds I've seen...no awkwardness here!

And she is just too sweet.

The Petersen Kids...picture perfect.

And the whole family.

After 3 girls, they completed their family with their little boy and now I can hardly remember what their family looked like before him!

And I have a feeling the kids can hardly remember what their lives were like before he and the newest little Stella too.
They all truly love each other so much.
They were a complete JOY to photograph!
 
Thank you Gorsh and Petersen Families for allowing me to photograph your stunning families yet again this year.  I feel so blessed to have met each of you and it's an honor to capture your families in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment