Monday, October 9, 2017

The Patterson Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

As I was driving to photograph the gorgeous Patterson Family, the raindrops started hitting my windshield...harder and harder and harder.  By the time I met up with them, it had rained full on and it looked like it might start again!  They are such a cool, laid back family...we went with it!  So glad we did!  It was windy and wet, but they are ADORABLE no matter what setting you put them in!

I have photographed them a few years in a row now and they are one of my favorite families to have in front of my lens!

Here is a Sneak Peek of the Patterson Family...
















When Dad tries to tell you haw to pop a hip.  LOVE THIS!!! LOL...



Thank you, Patterson Family for braving the elements for your session!  It was worth it to get a little wet, I'd say! :)  Love your family and love capturing you in pictures each year!  Can't wait for you to see your whole gallery! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment