Monday, October 9, 2017

The Martens Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Forgive me for oversharing, but I just can't whittle it down any more!  This family...o.m.g.  I am IN LOVE...not only with their images, but with THEM!  They are just such an amazing family who I have grown to love and obviously love having in front of my lens!

Michaela was my youngest son's preschool teacher and worked wonders with him!  She is caring and loving and just the sweetest person and amazing Mama.  And turns out she has good taste in men because her husband is equally as kind and laid back and wonderful.  So no wonder their baby girl is pretty much the most amazing little thing ever!  Just LOOK at her!!!

I could say so many things about this wonderful family, but I don't want to keep you any longer from checking out their Sneak Peek!























I CANNOT WAIT for you to see your entire gallery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment