Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Eikenberry Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Families who have 1 little boy make me reminisce about that time in my own life when my husband and I had just one little boy.  Everything he did was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.  I felt like my heart was going to just burst out of my chest with love for my little family.  This family did that to me.  I remember those feelings so vividly even though they were over 10 years ago.  The newness of being a family, taking it all in.  EEEEKKK!  

And how amazingly adorable is the Eikenberry family anyway?!  Even if the love didn't just jump off of your screen and make your heart skip a beat, they would still be about the cutest family around!

Enjoy their Sneak Peek!












These "outtakes" are totally not outtakes in my opinion!  LOVING this...that finger though!  LOL!!!





Thank you for being a trooper, Jake!  You rocked it even though you weren't 100%.  I am so glad to have met your family and thrilled that you put your trust in me to capture this special time in your life.  I cannot wait for you to see your entire gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment