Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Lammers Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

You have got to be kidding me with all of the gorgeous families I've had the pleasure of photographing lately!  I just loved my session with this crew!  I love that they chose downtown and just spent our hour having sun and laughing.  I felt like I had known them all for years!  I was lucky enough to have had the amazing Lisa teach my son last year, so it was nice to see her outside of the school setting.  Her family was just amazing.


When the couple at the center of the family are so awesome and love each other so much, it just makes for a great place for love and fun to grow!  It's clear that it has flourished in this family because each family was just so wonderful.  The cousins had a blast getting their pictures taken and could have probably hung out with me all night if there had been time!  It was just a blast!


















Have you ever seen such a fun Nana and Papa with their grandkids?!



It was such a joy to spend this time with you all!  Thank you for putting your trust in me to capture your memories and your love for one another.  I cannot wait for you to see all of the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment