Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sydney - Quad Cities Lifestyle Newborn Photographer

I love cuddling a new baby during my newborn sessions and Sydney was a dream!  She literally doesn't cry...ever.  It's pretty unbelievable actually.  I was shocked when her Mama told me this, but it turned out to be the truth!  Can you say dream baby?!




Her sister, Marie is so sweet.  She is a busy toddler, but still made time for some loving on her baby sister.




And I think Sydney liked the sister snuggles too!  They will be the best of friends for sure!






This therapy dog is so amazing.  As soon as we laid Sydney on Akin, she almost immediately fell into a deep sleep.  There is something just so calming and soothing about Akin.  Such an awesome dog!


Thank you for inviting me into your beautiful home again, Jodi!  I always love chatting with you and photographing your gorgeous family!  I adore Sweet Sydney and am so happy for you and your growing family!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and a great family.....dad and grandfather

    ReplyDelete