Thursday, August 31, 2017

MSC 2003 - Quad Cities Photographer

I stepped out of the box a little bit and photograph the MSC 2003 soccer team a few days ago.  Silhouettes are not out of the box for me, but to photograph an entire soccer team (and to find a spot that fit them all and faced the correct direction with no obstructions for the look I was envisioning) was a CHALLENGE!  You know what?  It wasn't actually a challenge at all once this amazing group of girls arrived!  They were a blast and totally into it and having so much fun!  We were on the corner of a busy intersection making quite the scene to the people passing by, I'm sure!  Ha.  I am so excited about how their images turned out.  I will share a few of them with you here...




I let each girl do their own thing for their individual images.  They each did a couple of things, but I'll share one of each girl!

Sophia...


Grace...


Kiley...


Faith...


Ashlyn...


Kinsey...


Kaylin...


Izzy...


Abby...


Mya...


Jaiden...


Katie...


Molly...


Megan...


Aaliyah...


Emma...


Megan...


A celebratory cheer for a successful shoot!


Would you believe this is where we did the session?!  I love making places that seem unlikely to look good, look totally different!


Thank you girls SO MUCH for being a blast!  I can't wait for you to see ALL of the images!  
GO MSC 2003!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment