Monday, August 29, 2016

The Mail Family Welcomes Everett - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

I was so excited to meet Sweet Everett!  I photographed Carrie and Eric for their maternity session and they are just an awesome couple.  I was thrilled to be able to photograph their family and do Everett's newborn pictures!

How adorable are they?!



I love going into people's homes and doing lifestyle images for newborn sessions.  Often the time spent with an infant at home feels like forever, but when looking back, that time is fleeting.  So capturing every day moments to remember in pictures is so fun!





Those feet though.  I can't ever get enough of baby feet...cutest ever!



These first time parents were like pros.  Super laid back and relaxed!


Their calm nature made for a pretty calm and happy baby boy!




Perfection...



Thank you, Mail Family for inviting me into your home to capture the beauty of your new family.  I loved meeting your gorgeous baby boy and could have snuggled him all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment