Monday, August 22, 2016

Hannah ~ Class of 2017 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Hannah is stunning...I loved photographing her!

I was looking forward to photographing Hannah because I photographed her brother last year and he was super easy and fun to photograph as well.  When I stepped outside to go to my car, I noticed the raindrops on my windshield and the wet pavement.  I had no idea it was supposed to rain!  I decided to head out to meet Hannah anyway and as I drove, the rain got heavier.  When we met up at the park, we realized it wasn't going to happen in that moment...the rain was coming down.  We looked at the radar and decided to wait it out.  SO GLAD we did!  The weather ended up being perfect!

Like her brother, Hannah has many talents outside of her obvious beauty!

Tennis...



Cheerleading...



She is also, obviously very good in front of the camera!


Hannah is so sweet and smart and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her!








Thank you, Hannah for spending some time with me and for waiting out the rain!  It was so great to meet you!  Have a great Senior year and best wishes as you enter the next chapter in your life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment