Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Kelsall Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I met this beautiful family a few years ago when Patrick started working with my dad.  It's been so fun to watch Marek and Soren grow and now watch their family grow with the addition of beautiful Nahla!




These siblings are just too gorgeous!


Brothers...extremely handsome and sweet boys!




I can't even!


Some Daddy and Mommy love for the newest little addition to the family!




This family was so great to photograph and so photogenic that you can't even tell it was 147 degrees outside during this session!



Thank you Kelsalls for traveling to me and withstanding the heat and humidity to have me capture you all in pictures!  It was so fun catching up with you, finally meeting sweet Nahla and seeing your boys again!  Can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment