Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Smith Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It was another gorgeous fall day the day I photographed this gorgeous family!  There was  a chill in the air, but you would never know by the love and warmth from this family...


I love meeting new clients each year!  This family was so fun to chat with and learn about!


This beauty though...she was a doll!




That tongue...love it!


 I have never in my life seen longer lashes on a little girl...


And those baby blues!



Her kissy face is pretty much the best thing ever, too!
I loved photographing this girl full of personality!


And this picture is pretty much one of my favorite family pictures...real life, love, beauty.  Gahhhhhh!  Love it!


Thank you, Smith Family for hanging out with me and letting me capture your family in pictures!  It was such a pleasure to meet you all and photograph you!

No comments:

Post a Comment