Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Martinez Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

How gorgeous is this family?!?!!!
Oh my goodness, I adored them.  So sweet and fun and kind and beautiful!  It was a COLD one this afternoon that we did their shoot and little Perla was shaking in her boots, but she remained smiley and never shed a tear...such a sweetie!


This little beauty is so adored by her Mommy and Daddy...





Look at that perfect, little Perla...so beautiful and I LOVE her name!



Her curls, her sweet little face and beautiful dark eyes...I loved photographing her!


I loved photographing all three of these lovely folks!



It was so great to meet you all!  Thank you for toughing out the frigid temperatures for our snowy session!  You are such a gorgeous family!

No comments:

Post a Comment