Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Harper {5 days new} - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

This little sweetie...omgoodness...SOOO adorable!

She slept like a dream...



The open mouth though...




She loved getting her picture taken...



Harper is adored by her big brother, Madden...he was SO sweet with her!



Madden's arm tattoo...cutest thing!  Harper thinks her big brother is pretty funny!


While I was there, I had to capture some shots of Madden too!



In honor of the Hawkeyes amazing season, we got some great shots of these fans showing some Hawkeye Love!




Peace and Quiet...



Congratulations, Dexters!  You all are about the most adorable family ever!


Thank you for allowing me into your home on this gorgeous morning so I could capture your family in pictures!  I cannot wait for you to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment