Monday, May 5, 2014

Sam - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

 Senior Portraits are often pretty fun and simple to photograph.  In comparison to chasing little ones around trying to snap pictures of them when often times there are tears and tantrums.  I was warned by Sam's mom that he was not looking forward to getting his Senior Portraits taken.  What teenage boy looks forward to that though?!  The majority of them don't love getting their pictures taken!

Sam was super cooperative though and I assured him that I would be fast as long as he cooperated! :)


And so he did!  He did everything I asked and didn't complain once!


And I even got some genuine smiles out of him!
Score!


And this series of pictures just makes me happy!

I think I got the most genuine smiles out of Sam when I photographed him with his mom!
LOVE!




Congratulations on your graduation, Sam!  Good luck to you as you start your collegiate journey as a Cyclone at Iowa State!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like yesterday he was teaching me were the Orange Orange was, and running around with electrical tape tying things together! It really did go by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like yesterday he was teaching me were the Orange Orange was, and running around with electrical tape tying things together! It really did go by too fast.

    ReplyDelete