Friday, April 25, 2014

Leah's 1st Communion - Quad Cities Special Event Photographer


Our gorgeous niece, Leah has a very special weekend ahead of her...1st Communion!

I feel like she was born just yesterday!  She has grown up to be the sweetest, kindest, smartest little 8 year old and I am so proud of her!

Last night was her dress rehearsal and so I got to spend some time with her doing her hair and then we went out and took photographs to commemorate this special time...



I am blessed to get to spend lots of time with her, but it's nice when it's a bit more one on one now and again.

And my camera loves this beauty!



She gets more beautiful with every day...she has really started looking so grown up lately!


A special bracelet for her special weekend!



We love you, Leah!  You are such an amazing and beautiful girl and are so incredibly proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment