Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Betsy - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I only take a select few Senior Portrait sessions each year and am amazed every time I do one at how blessed I have been with the most cooperative and attractive seniors!  They are always so mature and fun and out of the norm of what I usually photograph and though I adore photographing families, small children and infants, it's fun to step out and do something a little different now and again!

Betsy is gorgeous...period.

I knew the minute I saw her that my camera would love her!


And I was right!  She was so much fun to photograph!  I swear, this girl can't take a bad picture!







Betsy is the entire package...beauty, talent, brains, kind, genuine...she was a blast to hang out with for a couple of hours and it didn't take but just a couple of minutes to see that she has a very bright future ahead of her!




Oh, and did I mention that she's also an athlete?!  Well why wouldn't she be?!  She's got it all! :)




And you are looking at a girl who aspires to be an Orthopedic Surgeon!  Wow...what an amazing girl!

Loyola will be lucky to have her!





Thank you so much for hanging out with me, Betsy!  I can't wait to hear of all that you do with your life!  You are an amazing girl and have an incredible future ahead of you!  Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes as you attain your goals for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment